1. How long have you been in the Washington, DC area?
-My family and I moved on February 2020, and I opened the clinic in June 2020.
2. How many Washington area people do you employ?
- We are 3 working at the clinic.
3. Describe your company and its mission?
- Rodriguez Chiropractic & Wellness Center (RCWC)in Alexandria, Virginia started in
June 2020 with $500 dollar investment. This project started on a very small office in Old
Town Alexandria and in less than a year, the office started to grow, and the office was
moved to a new location Mount Vernon on May 2021.
RCWC specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with
the neuromusculoskeletal system while improving each patient's functionality and
quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, low back pain, neck pain, frozen
shoulder, Plantar Fasciitis, and arthritis pain, postural problems, among many others.
RCWC seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the
spine. Our mission is to provide the best quality of service at affordable prices.
4. What milestone/accomplishment has been made by your company, preferably under
your leadership, that distinguishes your company from all others?
- One of the things that our patients like are that I speak English and Spanish and that
our examinations, also check for postural problems caused by the type of work that the
patient perform which includes: feet problems, high shoulder, or high pelvis. Based on
the patient examination, we can recommend a personalize treatment for that patient.
We have cases that the patients have visit several Chiropractors, Osteopathist and
Physical therapist, but posture was never evaluated. Consequently, the patient not
always achieved their health goals. That why, is very important not only for the patient
to have Chiropractic care and physical therapy but also to evaluate their postural habits
and to visit a Chiropractor once a month for spine alignment and maintenance.
-As a clinic, we had become one of the best clinics on the DMV, having more than
100+- 5 stars reviews and well know in the Hispanic community.
-We are now looking for the office space for our second location in Maryland.
- We also achieve to have patients that suffered motor vehicle accidents, or accidents at
work, to come to our office for care and to have a maximum medical improvement in our
-We also accept some insurance and self-pay patients at affordable prices.
5. How has COVID19 affected your business?
-Believe or not, Covid 19 was an opportunity for us to start a business. We took the
cleaning precaution and followed the CDC guidelines and that help us to establish
6. Do you support a specific philanthropic cause?
- Youth basketball sports are something that I support. As a former basketball player for
25 years, I never had anyone on the medical field that helped me to improve my body
and how to have an accurate posture and care.
7. Tell us a little bit about your background.
- I have a bachelor’s degree in business administration with Management, a master’s
degree in business with Accounting and Finance. Masters in physical therapy for
patients with Neuropathy conditions, and Doctorate in Chiropractic Medicine.
8. Is there any additional information you’d like our audiences to know about your
In our clinic, we don’t rush the patient’s treatment. We are committed to provide the best
care available for our patients. We are not here to provide 3-5 minutes adjustments and
sent you home. We are here to look for the root of the problem and to look for possible
solutions to improve the quality of live in our patients.
9. Where can someone get more information?
-“For more information, people can look at:
7686 Richmond Hwy Ste 115
Alexandria, Virginia 22306