Bob Fox, AIA, IIDA, LEED AP
Chairman and Principal
In 2003, Bob Fox founded FOX Architects, an integrated, award-winning architecture and interior design firm in Washington, DC. As Chairman and Principal, Bob oversees the firm’s advisory board, focusing on building the firm to design more complex, integrated projects, while also helping to increase value for clients. Bob is a leader in the architecture and interior design industry and is well respected for his open-minded and innovative approach to workplace design.
In 2010, Bob launched Work Design Magazine, a digital publishing company dedicated to exploring the issues, innovations, and ideas that shape the places we work. The magazine connects workplace practitioners from around the world through thought provoking content, a thriving social media community, and interactive events. Today, monthly readership has grown internationally to more than 62,600 leaders, architects, facility managers, dealers, end-users, and consultants.
Bob possesses more than 30 years of experience, is an active member of the design community, and speaks regularly at industry events focused on the future of the workplace.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS & AFFILIATIONS
- Temple University, Bachelor of Architecture
- Registered Architect in more than 25 states
- Professional member of the American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Professional member of the International Interior Design Association (IIDA)
- Certified by the National Council of Interior Design Qualification (NCIDQ)
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED AP) Accredited Professional