Cecelia is a Talent Acquisition Executive with over 25 years experience leading teams in cutting edge technologies and practices in sourcing, recruitment and talent acquisition to attract and retain the best talent for clients. She maintains a track record of identifying emerging technologies with applicability for the federal sector in a managed service environment. She is Recruitment Marketing Certified through the SmashFly Transform Academy.
Cecelia brings Depth and breadth knowledge and experience across Human Capital including:
• Sourcing/Recruitment – attracting passive talent using sourcing strategies; text recruit; creating positive candidate experience for millennial engagement.
• Assessment -validated assessments to select top talent, including Aon Hewitt Adept-15 personality assessment.
• Leadership Development – assessment center for development of high potentials and selection for promotion/mentoring programs for supervisory levels/SES development;
• Onboarding Coaching – developing onboarding program to engage and retain Millennials; provide coaching feedback to new hires based on results of assessment;
• Human Capital Technology/Software – Experienced in Federal Applicant Tracking Systems (Monster Hiring Management, Acendre); Automated Onboarding Systems (HRworx; BambooHR); Engagement Technology for Onboarding/Recruiting (Enboarder); Assessment Platforms (proctored testing and rollout of unproctored remote testing) (PAN, PDRI, Aon GATE, HumRRO); Recruitment Marketing Platform (Smashfly); Federal Security Clearance Tracking (Configured Enboarder to tailor experience for candidate engagement during extended clearance process)
Cecelia Evans founded C Evans Consulting in 2015 to bring leading edge recruitment and talent management practices to federal agencies. Prior to starting her own business, she was the Federal Practice Leader at Aon Consulting (2007-20013); Director of Consulting Services at Monster Government Solutions (2003-2006); Senior Vice President/Managing Director with Manchester, Inc under the umbrella of MPS Group (2001-2003); Vice President at Star Mountain (1993-2001) and earlier in her career served as a DoD civilian contractor in Germany. She has an MBA from Johns Hopkins University, Carey Business School; and a BA from Washington and Jefferson College. Additionally, Ms. Evans was accepted to the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business Program in 2020 and her company has been honored to be named on the INC 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America list 3 consecutive years and the Financial Times 1000 list of Fastest Growing Companies in North America 2 consecutive years.