Hopefully you have a YouTube TV subscription, so that the price increases won't hurt too much. If you like to try and justify big purchases like I do, the good news is RedZone will be cheaper this season at only $40 instead of $100 like it was for years with DirecTV.
here's a look at how much Sunday ticket will cost with/without a subscription:
- YouTube TV subscribers
- $349 for the entire regular season ($249 if you buy before June 6)
- $389 for the entire regular season and RedZone ($289 if you buy before June 6)
- Non-YouTube TV subscribers
- $449 for the entire regular season ($349 if you buy before June 6)
- $489 for the entire regular season and RedZone ($389 if you buy before June 6)
While YouTube will be selling Sunday Ticket to fans, the NFL and RedBird Capital have launched a new company that will sell it to bars, hotels, restaurants and other commercial venues. The new company, EverPass Media, will take on DirecTV, which has dominated the commercial TV business for years.