Are you a woman and interested in joining the effort to better the cybersecurity?
Raytheon CCDChas a scholarship that will be "awarded to two women participating in the National Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition."
The requirements for said scholarship are:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must be pursuing, or intending to pursue, a degree with a cybersecurity or information security focus.
- Eligible applicants must have: Participated in at least one National Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition (any qualifier or regional) between 2016 and March 25, 2019.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.30
- May be attending on campus or online.
- May be attending full time or part time
- If awarded: the award will be sent to the school with instructions that it be applied to tuition, fees and books.
The scholarship will end February 1, 2019.
To apply for the Raytheon CDCC scholarship, click here.